This page has been migrated. Please visit the main site at http://www.aeqai.com/main. Thank you.
Please contact us (editor AT aeqai.com)
for new links, broken ones or updates.
- Non-profits: Galleries and institutions that exhibit art and are of non-profit status or supported by such.
- Primary: These institutions are primarily sellers of fine art
- Studio/Coop: An artist's studio gallery, or a artist coop rotating exhibitions.
- Secondary: Frame shops, commercial photography etc. as their primary focus but with strong independent gallery spaces. We have included also the arts and crafts stores that feature art exhibitions.
- Tertiary: Non-traditional spaces that show artwork.